A responsive web design uses media queries to figure out what is resolution of your device. Flexible images and fluid grids then size correctly to fit the screen. The research made over internet users around the world shows that the more and more websites receive more and more visits from mobile devices and less from computers. For example in USA, according to Nielsen, the majority of mobile subscribers now own smartphones.
Many website owners understood this market reality and every single day more and more website become “responsive”.
Here are a few benefits of “dynamic design” or “responsive design“:
– You build a website once, and it works seamlessly across thousands of different screens.
– The effort you put in to search engine optimization is pooled on one site, reducing costs and improving the performance of your campaigns.
– Visitors will get a much better experience on your responsive site. So, your sales will increase.
– Since responsive design is not yet widely implemented , there is a strong chance that you your competition is not benefiting from it’s advantages.
Underneath you can see 2 examples of themes that we can implement and modify to fit perfectly your needs.
The Fusion theme
The Origin theme
Latest posts by AdyWebige (see all)
- The advantages of using video marketing for small companies - March 12, 2013
- Getting Articles For Your Website – iWriter Tips and Tricks - January 26, 2013
- WordPress responsive design - January 12, 2013